Cash†Cream
Welcome to Cash Cream, the best of the best when it come's to RuneScape merching clans! Please register an account and become a part of our community to get full access to the forums.

Thanks,
Cash Team.
Cash†Cream
Welcome to Cash Cream, the best of the best when it come's to RuneScape merching clans! Please register an account and become a part of our community to get full access to the forums.

Thanks,
Cash Team.
Cash†Cream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cash†Cream

Make with the best, or lose with the rest.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Welcome
Event Intoductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:35 pm by ChaosBlow

» Event Intoductions
Event Intoductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 pm by ChaosBlow

» ChaosBlow here
Event Intoductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:17 pm by ChaosBlow

» A future warning...
Event Intoductions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:55 pm by Jesguy

Donate to Cash!
Top posters
Son 0f Greed
Event Intoductions I_vote_lcapEvent Intoductions I_voting_barEvent Intoductions I_vote_rcap 
Tom 3777
Event Intoductions I_vote_lcapEvent Intoductions I_voting_barEvent Intoductions I_vote_rcap 
Death is w27
iiM Chill
xenophis
spax
ChaosBlow
st3in3r_90
airkingraf34
m4gn3rs

Event Intoductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Son 0f Greed
Admin
Admin
Son 0f Greed

Event Intoductions Empty
PostSubject: Event Intoductions   Event Intoductions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:39 pm

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•( - Advertising/Events -

-- Events --

Everyone knows "Cash Cream" is a huge fan of Advertising Events. We like events because they bring in new members who are willing to invest into our items. This means more investing, which makes the item raise more. We usually have 1 to 2 events per day.

Everyone who attends an event will be written down. Events usually last 20 – 30 minutes. 10 of these events is one of the requirements for a rank. Note: attending 10 events isn’t a guaranteed rank; you must have the other requirements as well. We ALWAYS have events WORLD 2 EAST of GE.

-- Advertising --

You can also solo advertise for 10 hours to get one of the optional requirements for a rank. Tell any rank to monitor you before you start advertising, or your advertising will NOT count. These 10 hours don’t have to be done all at once. Example: 1 hour a day for 10 days.

If you ever hold your own advertising event, please fill out the information below.

-Leader of the event:
-Attendence-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
EXAMPLE

Son 0f greed
-Attendence-
(People's names go underneath)
Back to top Go down
http://cash-makers.niceboards.net
ChaosBlow

Event Intoductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Intoductions   Event Intoductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 pm

When is our next event?
Back to top Go down

Event Intoductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cash†Cream :: Welcome to Cash Cream! :: Events-
Jump to: